Monday, October 18, 2010

Zoo Boo

Yesterday we took the kids to the Houston Zoo for the annual Zoo Boo Halloween event. We start with the kids in this year's costumes.


The zoo had several trick-or-treat stations throughout the park. Here we attack one -


This year the Dinosaurs were an added attraction. T-Rex is looking for some candy -


After surviving that terrible encounter, the girls re-grouped with some pumpkin decorating -


Finally a respite from the hot day at the Natural Encounters Building. Claire checks out the fish -


Then hides in the trees -


Followed by the always reserved Emma -


I should have gotten the name of this little fella, but alas, I did not -

2 comments:

  1. I love the Houston Zoo! Last time I went was with Chi Tram & her kids... ugh, I loved it! It looks like the girls had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete